Wednesday 16 February 2011

Claire's Snape doll


Claire sent me this marvellous photo of a transfigured Minerva McGonagall keeping a close eye on the Severus Snape doll that she knitted from my pattern. I love it! Claire says that Severus was more or less the first knitting project that she has undertaken, apart from an iPod cosy. So several hundred house points to Claire, and a large plate of Fox's Choc Fudge Crunch Creams for the common room, methinks.

If you'd like to knit your own Snape, you can buy my pattern in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Claire - great work - you well deserve the points and Crunch Creams. Gorgeous cat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !
    Problem is, Snape doesn't appreciate having to brush cat hair off his robes... He and Minerva are having a "friendly" discussion about it right now ...

    ReplyDelete